Click here to grab your bundle now!
This is a Guest Post by Sherri Griffin of Overthrow Martha. Sherri, Thank you so much for your contribution 🙂
As a nurse, I know the importance of detoxifying our bodies. Everyday we are exposed to pollutants, chemicals, and other harmful substances that our body have to process and remove. By using a detoxification supplement, we can support our bodies by helping to remove toxins more efficiently. And when we remove the toxins our bodies are able to expend energy on other things like slowing premature aging, losing weight, fighting off illness, and restoring balance to the body. You know– all the things you’d want your body to do!
I’ve done quite a bit of research about Herbal Detox by Herb Pharm and I have seen testimonials from people claiming Herbal Detox has helped with blood pressure regulation, cystic acne, sluggish liver, sinus congestion, arthritis, skin conditions and more. There are some really impressive testimonials!Herb Detox a very gentle, yet effective detoxification program. It has been traditionally used for glandular and lymphatic support which is great for helping to cleanse the body of impurities and the breakdown of cellular waste, but it can also assist with excessive mucous and nutrient assimilation.
One of the things I love about Herb Pham is that all of their ingredients are either certified organically grown or sustainably wildcrafted which is absolutely fantastic! There are no chemicals, pesticides or herbicides to worry about and it is also gluten free. Herb Detox is made of 9 different herbal cleansers and detoxifiers. These are also known as alteratives and depuratives which are a very important class of herbs in botanical medicine.
- Red Clover is one of the staple detoxifying herbs. It’s known as a blood purifier and can help correct deficiencies in the blood stream. It is probably best known in the herbalist community as an anti-cancer herb.
- Licorice Root is one of the most broad spectrum natural detoxifying agent known by herbalists. It has been said to gently rid the body of over 1,000 known toxins.
- Buckhorn Bark is a great herb to work on the intestines. Traditionally, herbalists have used it for constipation, but in the case of a detoxifying agent it can help stimulate the bowels to help move toxins from the body.
- Burdock seed is a multi-system detoxifier and can support the functioning of the liver and kidneys, digestion, lymphatic and endocrine systems.
- Oregon Grape Root is known as a blood cleanser and it is often used to stimulate the liver, gallbladder, and detoxify the spleen.
- Stillingia Root stimulates the lymphatic system which can support the endocrine system and hormone production.
- Phytolacca Root also helps to detoxify the lymphatic system and support a healthy immune response. It can also stimulate the intestines and ease bowel movements.
- Wild Indigo Root works to support the immune system while detoxifying the lymphatic system. It can be particularly helpful with congestion and helping to remove mucous from the body.
- Prickly Ash Bark is a traditional Native American remedy which boost lymphatic function, stimulate digestion, and promote joint health.
This detoxification product was so easy! The instructions state to add 40 drops in 2 oz of water (or juice), two to three times a day. You can even add it to warm tea, if you like. If drinking with water, the taste is mild and there is just a hint of bitter aftertaste.Did you know there is actually a benefit to tasting bitters? Once the initial signal from the tongue reaches the brain, a nerve impulse is then initiated which results in an increase in gastric, pancreatic, gallbladder, and liver secretion. Isn’t that amazing?! Simply by tasting something bitter, your body begins a number of digestive functions! This is another reason why I love this product!
Do not take during pregnancy. Do not take drops more than six consecutive weeks without a two week break. Please keep out of reach of children.
Many detox programs can cause side effects. This is because as the detoxification program pulls out impurities from your tissues, it will distribute them into the blood stream so they detoxification organs can remove them. However, while your liver and kidneys are playing catch up to remove the toxins, you can start to feel a little ill.