Product Reviews

I am currently accepting natural product/natural store review requests.

Products that I am open to reviewing are:

Organic Skin Care Products

Organic Baby Care Products

Mama and Baby Care Poducts/Accessories

Natural/Organic Herbs and Supplements

Holistic Living Books

If you would like to Sponsor a Giveaway or Get Your Products (Must be Natural without any harmful ingredient) reviewed on this blog you can email me at info@holisticsaffron.com

Your product must be all natural without any nasties.

Please note that 90% of my Readers are from the US and the rest 10% from the UK, Canada and other parts of the World.

Holistic Saffron is a 7 year old Blog (it was known as Beauty Secrets Revealed earlier) focused on Organic Beauty and Holistic Living.

It stood 4th in “Babble.com’s Top 25 Natural Beauty Blogs for Moms” in 2011.

And was mentioned in Top 100 Beauty Blogs of 2010 at Skincare-News.com (2nd in 7 Natural Beauty Blogs that were nominated)

 

Product-Review

(Visited 631 times, 1 visits today)

Copyright © 2007-2017 Holistic Saffron | Copyright Notice Disclaimer
Privacy Policy Sitemap Disclosure Policy