1. You can slice some Cucumber and put it on your eyes for half an hour to lighten the dark circles.
2. You can massage under eye area with Sweet Almond Oil before going to bed to lighten dark circles.
3. You can wrap a Grated Potato in cheesecloth and apply on the affected area and keep it for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off.
4. To get rid of under eye puffiness you can rub some Ice Cubes for 4-5 minutes.
5. Apply Lemon Juice on the black bags under your eyes several times throughout the course of the day.
6. Tea Bags – Dark Circle and puffy eye home remedy
a. Boil some water as if you were making a normal tea beverage, and dip a tea bag as usual.
b. Gently squeeze out the brewed teabag after about 5 to 8 minutes for best results, and allow it to cool.
c. Place it on the eyes and relax for 10 to 15 minutes.
d. Take the teabags off and see an improvement in your dark circles or puffy eyes.