Are you a Chocoholic? You would love this recipe because its so refreshing and smells yummy too.
Chocolate Grapefruit Rejuvenating Facial Mask Recipe
1 tbsp. (15gms) Raw Cacao Powder (buy here)
2 Tbsp. Fresh Grapefruit Juice
1 Tbsp. Almond Flour (Oatmeal if allergic to Nuts)
5-6 Drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil (Optional)
- If you are using a chocolate bar, melt it in a double boiler.
- Mix the melted chocolate or 1 Tbsp. Cocoa Powder with Almond Flour, Grapefruit Juice and Essential Oil (if you are adding it). Add less Grapefruit Juice if using the melted Chocolate because it will already be gooey.
- Apply the mixture liberally to your face.
- 4. Rinse off after 20 minutes.
- You are ready to show off your Glowing Skin now J
Cocoa is rich in Antioxidants so it will protect your skin from harmful free radicals.
Grapefruit is another Superfood which is rich in Vitamin C, Lycopene and Flavonoids and together they can do wonders for your skin.
Almond softens your skin.
Ylang Ylang balances your skin and keeps it well hydrated. This oil also helps you calm down and works as an anti-stress agent.
This recipe will make your skin glow, fade signs of aging and softens your skin.